All the content on MODDROID.INFO is either submitted to MODDROID.INFO by dispatch or is readily available in colourful places on the Internet and believed to be in the public sphere. Content ( including images and vids) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Announcement of Brand Violation
MODDROID.INFO complies with 17U.S.C.§ 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“ DMCA”). It’s our policy to respond to any violation notices and take applicable conduct under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“ DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted onmoddroid.info or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any hunt machine and you want this material removed, you must give a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be apprehensive that you’ll be liable for damages ( including costs and attorneys’ freights) if you misrepresent information listed on our point that’s infringing on your imprints. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal backing on this matter.
- The ensuing rudiments must be included in your brand violation claim
- Give substantiation of the authorized person to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that’s allegedly infringed.
- Give sufficient contact information so that we may communicate with you. You must also include a valid dispatch address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one hunt term under which the material appears in moddroid.info hunt results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of isn’t authorized by the brand proprietor, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the announcement is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that’s allegedly infringed.
- Must be inked by the authorized person to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that’s allegedly being infringed.
Please shoot the violation notice via dispatch to [email protected]
Please allow us a day or two for a dispatch response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties similar to our Internet Service Provider wont expedite your request and may affect a delayed response due to the complaint not duly being filed. Thanks.